CONSULTING AND IMPLEMENTATION SERVICES:
IES offers expert Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 consulting and implementation services for businesses of all sizes across a variety of industries. Our Dynamics GP implementation processes involve the creation of a project team, offering your business the support you need when you need it.
Pricing, Changes, Benefits and Future
The basic pricing for the Starter Pack of Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 is $5,000 (includes 3 users). Each additional full user is $3,000. This is based on the Perpetual Licensing model.
The most important changes to note are that the following are no longer supported in Dynamics GP 2015:
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 all editions
- Windows XP all editions
- Windows Server 2003 all editions
- Windows Vista all editions
- Microsoft Office 2007
- Office Communicator 2007
5 Benefits of Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015
- Expanded workflows: Helps streamline financial, purchasing, sales, payroll, and project expense related approvals.
- Customization: New native workflows enable customers to quickly customize their solutions and accelerate business approvals.
- Single sign on: This is done through integration with Microsoft Azure Active Directory to help users work seamlessly across Microsoft Dynamics GP, Office 365, and other cloud-based applications.
- Service based architecture: Lowers the cost and time required for customers and partners to create and modify business solutions built on Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- Self serve user: Licenses are provided for employees who need only very light self service functionality within Dynamics GP.
The Future of Dynamics GP