MICROSOFT DYNAMICS SOFTWARE SUPPORT SERVICES
IES operates a comprehensive Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains, CRM & NAV software support desk to assist users. IES believes in personalized support that is tailored to your needs. IES Customer Care is the right answer for keeping your system working properly and your staff prepared.
We apply rigorous call logging and escalation procedures and provide regular customer reports, concerning the number and nature of all calls handled over a period of time. These reports can be extremely useful to our clients as a training aid for their users.
The standard support contract provides assistance during normal office hours. Calls can be logged by phone, fax, and email or via the Website. 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
We offer Extended support contracts to suit clients' specific needs. We can build in additional services, extended hours, cover of additional products, etc.
Standard Support Contract
- Full helpdesk facilities offering a 1-hour response between 9.00am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday excluding USA holidays.
- Software Upgrades (Licenses and Media).
- A comprehensive Account Management service that is tailored to suit the needs of each client individually.
- Free details and demonstration of new software versions when released.
- Invitation to Microsoft and IES events which provide the opportunity to talk to Microsoft and meet other users and IES personnel.
- Free training and educational webinars.
The cost of an upgraded version of the software is included in the support contract. Major upgrade releases occur approximately every 18 months with interim releases 2 or 3 times per major version. Clients are recommended to upgrade to a major release but not to every interim version. Interim versions are usually produced to provide additional functionality without requiring users to wait for a major release.