If you want to do the cloud right, you’ve found the right team. Join Internet eBusiness Services, Inc., a leading provider of managed services in the state of Florida. We specialize in solutions for the Microsoft Dynamics software family, including Dynamics 365 Business Central, Dynamics GP, Dynamics NAV, and more. Our clients range from manufacturers managing global supply chains to ecommerce sites and beyond.
We’re looking for top-notch talent to join our team of committed cloud professionals. Could this be you?
Microsoft Dynamics Business Central or Dynamics GP consultant
Multiple locations (Primarily Florida)
Remote work allowed: Temporarily due to COVID-19
Pay and Benefits
Health insurance, Paid time off
Supplemental bonus pay
- Facilitate workshops to develop business requirements; create demonstrations to provide proof of concept; plan and assist the team in drafting statements of work to include estimation of effort/cost
- Provide input and advice regarding Microsoft Dynamics GP or Dynamics 365 Business Central capabilities, functions and features to clients and prospects
- Conduct hands-on configuration and development of the various components of Dynamics NAV or GP
- Develop and map out Migration from Microsoft Dynamics GP or other application to Dynamics Business Central (NAV)
- Build positive client relationships by developing an understanding of the client’s business processes
- Develop analytical and insightful recommendations to meet deliverable targets, and complete project tasks within budget and to customer satisfaction
- Perform requirements gathering, Business Process Analysis (BPA)
- Understand customer requirements and advise project team on highly specialized, complex solutions architecture and implementation
- Participate as the technical expert in proposal development and presentations to prospective clients
- Deliver presentations to all levels of management
- Adapt to different end-user learning styles when training, gathering requirements, etc.
- Create documentation for clients, including PowerPoint presentations and Visio workflows regarding functional and technical requirements, design, training, process engineering, etc.
Education: Bachelors in Computer Science (BCS) or similar
- At least 5 years’ experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP, NAV, or Dynamics Business Central implementation.
- Job role experience as a consultant in a consulting practice, facilitating discovery workshops
- Excellent communication skills; ability to interact with all levels of employees including C-level
- Experience using Microsoft SureStep Methodology
- Experience creating strong business cases supported by compelling value propositions
- Experience gathering business requirements (to be model, as is model, etc.) and experience configuring NAV modules including specially in Manufacturing environment
- Experience assisting with definition and functional design of conversions and interfaces, and functional experience in leading a technical team through API usage; integration development.
Other Requirements include:
US Citizenship and/or permanent residence
Mask and each consultant will have separate offices