Microsoft Dynamics for Professional Services
Microsoft Dynamics GP has comprehensive range of functionality that is designed for the specific needs of Professional Service companies:
- Consulting Engineers
- Property Management
- IT Services
- Software Developers
Microsoft Dynamics GP Functionality:
- Comprehensive Job Costing
- Numerous billing and charging methods including: retainers, fixed price, cost plus and time & materials charging.
- Project and period based budgeting and forecasting.
- Fully integrated service modules to control service contracts and activities for both helpdesk and field service technicians
- Powerful yet simple to use sales order processing and distribution for product sales organizations.
- Tight integration with MS Word, MS Excel and MS Project.
- Standard utilization and profitability reports by Client, Contract, Job, Office, Department, Market Sector, Project Manager, Partner, etc.
- Simple time recording and expense entry with Web-based and offline data entry options.
- Fully integrated purchasing for any "bought in" products or sub-contractors time, incorporating commitment based reporting.
- Varied and flexible methods of WIP management and revenue recognition.
- Full integration with financial ledgers to ensure "one version of the truth" when reporting.
- No re-keying or complex interfaces of data: job costing, purchasing and financials are all one system.
- Integrated CRM (Customer Relationship Management).
- IES has a number of options available to cater for resource planning and management from entry level to advanced requirements.