Good marketing is key to helping companies generate enough demand to increase revenues. Dynamics 365 for Marketing helps organizations turn potential prospects into solid business relationships. One of the best things about all Dynamics 365 Marketing is how easy it is to use. In addition, the platform offers the best marketing automation software for Microsoft Dynamics CRM. You can use the embedded intelligence within both applications to encourage engagement and turn leads into regular clients.
How Does Dynamics 365 Marketing Help?
Dynamics for Marketing offers a big boost to your efforts at elevating the customer experience. The interactive interface lets you design interactive customer journeys. From there, you can set up automated marketing campaigns that work across multiple channels.
Within the platform, you can set follow-up activities for different marketing tasks and launch various workflows. In addition, you can create individualized paths for contact within a specific group. You can set up each path to react to different interactions and determine which prospects might be your best bet.
Dynamics 365 for Marketing lets marketing teams share information securely with other business areas. It also allows you to see and learn from how various interactions affect the success of your marketing efforts. In addition, users can connect an organization’s sales and marketing processes, making it possible to track progression on each lead and set automated follow-ups.
After completing Dynamics 365 For Marketing training, you can learn to use the platform to:
- Provide real-time responses to customers using event-based journeys
- Create personalized messages containing dynamic images and text from different data sources
- Learn to connect with customers on their favorite platform
What’s Included in Dynamics 365 Marketing?
Each Dynamics 365 Marketing instance purchase comes with apps and solutions designed to help marketing teams with vital functions. In addition, they help your marketing department coordinate your efforts with the sales team. Here’s a breakdown of the products available through Dynamics 365 Marketing:
- Core marketing capabilities — These features help you execute tasks like setting up customer journeys, tracking behavior, scoring leads, and building marketing pages.
- Event management — Use Dynamics for Marketing to organize in-person or webinar events. You can create online portals that let attendees perform functions like reviewing your event schedule and setting up registration.
- Connect to LinkedIn — The Dynamics 365 Connector for LinkedIn lets you connect with different audiences by importing leads generated using LinkedIn lead tools into Dynamics 365.
- Dynamics 365 Customer Voice — Use the features within this app to set up online surveys and generate actional feedback.
Dynamics 365 for Marketing comes with built-in tools that let you customize the application to fit your organization’s business needs. In addition, it’s possible to install third-party apps from the Microsoft AppSource marketplace to add a boost to your modifications.
You can also create and publish professional landing pages to help your company attract visitors. From there, you can work to turn them into contacts or leads. Most pages include forms using data housed within the Dynamics 365 database.
How Does Dynamics CRM Email Marketing Work?
Email is an essential component of most marketing campaigns. Dynamic 365 Marketing’s drag-and-drop designer makes it possible to create visually appealing messages using built-in, customizable email templates.
In addition to the no-code content designer interface, you get the chance to preview the look of your emails before they get sent. Dynamics 365 Marketing seamlessly integrates with third-party service Litmus, which creates stunning previews based on different form factors and orientations.
There’s also an HTML editor that lets you add more advanced dynamic content. It’s also possible to collaborate with both power and business users through Dynamics for Marketing. In addition, you can import other templates and designs from different applications.
How to create a new email message in Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- Select a template with an established column layout. You can also choose one that comes with a graphic design.
- Use the canvas within the content designer to add design elements like buttons, images, or text boxes.
- Use the inline toolbar that appears with text elements to apply different styling or add dynamic content like a mail merge field.
- After you finish your design, choose Check for Errors to see alerts about errors or missing required content.
- After validating the message, you must publish it so that it gets activated on your server. Once that happens, you can send it on a customer journey.
Getting the Most Out of Dynamics 365 for Marketing
Internet eBusiness Solutions helps companies reap the full benefits of the features contained within Dynamics 365 for Marketing. Contact us today for help with your customizations.