Any business that deals with many customers can benefit from Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software, which is a kind of customer tracking software designed to manage customer profiles and communication. The database platform provides a wide range of functions from organizing customer information to automating sales. Below are more details on how this type of sales contact management software can help your business.
Microsoft, Salesforce and Oracle are the three main industry leaders in the CRM software industry. CRM is usually offered as a suite of tools that are integrated through one robust enterprise platform.
Main CRM Software Capabilities
- Stores transaction information
- Serves as a customer tracking software for account history
- Helps organize sales leads
- Lets you analyze geographic locations of your market
- Provides automated ticket tracking for help desk solutions
- Analyzes sales history to make sales projections
- Tracks online customer activity
- Measures marketing campaign effectiveness
- Provides communication tools to interact with customers
- Integrates with ecommerce software
- Lets you add notes to work orders
For more information about CRM software and how this kind of sales contact management software can benefit your business, contact us today.